Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm back!

So it has been a while since I've posted.  I started writing again in a personal journal. It just feels good.   But I miss my family updates...updating any who care about what is going on around here.  I miss it mostly because I love staying connected to family and friends.  This somehow makes me feel connected.  I was so much more consistent when my grandparents were living. They were my writing friends!  I loved getting letters from them and sharing my life with them.  

I will try and be more consistent again (because after all, I'm going to be a grandma soon)!

One year ago today, my Grandma Webb passed away.  I have thought about her often.  I have written letters in my head to her, telling her what I've been up to!  I'm sure somehow she still stays connected with me!  I miss her letters.  They were full of encouragement and love.  I miss her whenever I eat a tangerine or drink fresh orange juice!  I miss her when I go to the temple.  I miss her when I curl up beneath a blanket to stay warm.  I miss her when I look at a picture of my Aunt Lorian that sits on my dresser.  I miss her when I watch Jason play ball.  I miss you, Grandma!  

But, not enough that I would want her back here. I know how happy and busy she must be.  I know that she is enjoying the love of family on the other side of the veil.  I know it was time to share her with many there who were missing her...
love,
Lori

1 comment: