Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

So, it's been a while.  But I must get back to reflecting on my good life and sharing what I can with those I know and love.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  I have had reason to reflect on the most important things of life lately - FAMILY!  

Thank you to all the "branches" of my family tree for being an influence on me and for helping me realize who I am and what I can become.

Here are a few things I am thankful for...
JAY - our temple marriage...his constant love for me that just grows and grows
Taralynn and her obedient and kind nature to take care of people around her; 
her creative ideas and listening ear.
Kory and his hard-working ethics to take care of his family, with a smile that is contagious.  His desire to always be learning something new and the loving husband and father he is.
Bowen and his energy and smile; his innocence and genuine love for everyone.  
And his voice when it says "grandma!"
Amy and her sensitivity to others and her ability to help them by the words she says (or writes) to them; her honesty and her sense of right and wrong.
Adam and his sincere effort to do what is right and good; his loving, caring nature to Amy
Scott,  Elder Allen, and the example he sets to work hard, do your best and have fun in helping others do their best as they find lasting happiness...and for all missionaries serving faithfully
Jason and his quiet but fun way of doing what is right, consistently, and the 
respect he shows me daily.   His ingenuity and curiosity.
My parents, my siblings, and their families.  I love time with them!  
I wish those times were more often.
My aunts, uncles and cousins, who I see seldom, but when I do I am so grateful I am part of their  family because of the good they have to teach me as I learn about their lives.
The Gospel.  Opportunities to serve and bless the lives of others.
My Savior...and Heavenly Father

Heavenly Father's Plan is perfect.  I'm grateful for this knowledge.

Life isn't always easy.  Experiences change us, hopefully for the good. 

Enjoy the holiday season!  What a great time to reflect on the blessings of life we receive daily.

love,
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment