Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Photos--compliments of Scott!

One of the regrets of the Christmas season is that I didn't have a family picture taken. It was a plan in my head that never became a reality, mostly due to all the fun memories we were making (and family pictures usually do not make for fun memories in this family).  

Scott did take some fun ones while we were in Strawberry Christmas day.  So here you go!  Enjoy!

Compliments of the photographer...my own Scott Allen!



The holidays really began when Taralynn and Kory arrived!  Notice the shirt choices!  Notice her long beautiful hair!  Notice their smiles...Alligiant flight straight from Idaho Falls, arriving EARLY on Christmas Eve day!
A new fun lamp--doesn't it look just like her?!
A surprise from one brother to another.  This is not just a backpack.  There are special pockets AND  speakers for the IPod.  Who would think?  Cool, huh?!
Watch out--College here I come!

Thanks Dad!  Amy's new running friend!

and her new reading friend--the snuggie (thanks Scott)!
A giftcard for the handyman, Kory
Seems like EVERY year someone takes a picture of Jay looking like this!
This is one of my favorite pictures that Scott took.  Yep!  He took it!  

But, he didn't take this one!  (though he did edit it)
This is Scott's heaven on earth...and another favorite picture that makes me smile.

I love pictures of my family.  My children bring me great joy!  I love them all so much!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Scott on top of the mountain, the scenery is incredible. Looks like you all had a great Christmas with lots of what is important the most! I didn't get a chance to tell you thanks & bye before you left after helping us clean out the house. so THANKS! I so appreciate all your help. Quinn was thrilled that Jason got facebook & a phone! The wonders of technology!

    ReplyDelete